Overcome your Fear of Public Speaking – 6pm, Dublin 1, 14th September 2021July 5, 2021
Level 1 Pronunciation – 7pm The Carmelite Community Centre, Aungier Street, Dublin 2, Ireland. 13th October2021July 10, 2021
Level 1 Pronunciation – 8.30pm Irish Time/11.30pm GST/3.30pm EST – 13th September 2021
8 in stock
When: Monday 13th September 2021
Duration: 1 hour for six weeks
Location: Online Via Zoom
This is the first of three courses in our series of pronunciation classes. They are specifically designed for non native English Speakers and focus solely on English Pronunciation. The course is taken by a team of experienced vocal coaches who use vocal training techniques to instantly improve your pronunciation.
How is this different from a standard English language school? We will work on the organs of articulation focusing on how the sounds are produced for the English Language. This will be broken down into work on vowels and consonants. Showing you the positions for each and every sound. We teach you the phonetic symbols associated with the different sounds so by the end of the course you will have the tools to pronounce any new word you come across.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Single vowel sounds – the phonetic symbols and sounds associated with them as well the correct position of your organs of articulation to pronounce them correctly.
- Double vowel sounds – the phonetic symbols and sounds associated with them as well the correct position of your organs of articulation to pronounce them correctly.
- Triple vowel sounds – the phonetic symbols and sounds associated with them as well the correct position of your organs of articulation to pronounce them correctly.
- Consonant Digraphs
- The introduction of rhythm, stress and intonation. All of which are involved in the fluency of speech.
- You will be provided with practice tapes to practice what you have learnt during the class.
Please note this is an interactive class so we would ask you to kindly turn your video and microphone on if possible. The zoom link and course notes will be available for download from the website once the course has been purchased.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US!
“I am currently at Level 2 of the Pronunciation course with Sarah and I am really enjoying it. The subjects covered are really helpful and reflects the real conversations that you can have everyday with native speakers. It really helps understanding some tricks of pronunciation that might be difficult for non native, and the practice with Father Ted scripts make the lessons really funny and really friendly.” Elisabetta Cortisones
For more information on our Pronunciation Courses please click here