Upcoming Public Speaking Classes
Develop Your Public Speaking Courses
What we cover
Public Speaking and Communication Classes
According to most studies public speaking is people's number one fear yet learning how to become a competent public speaker is vital in today's society. Our public speaking courses are perfect for anyone who has to give presentations at work, give a wedding speech, speak at other events or simply to become more comfortable talking in front of a group of people.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARNLevel 1, "Overcome your Fear of Public Speaking":
- How to conquer your nerves
- Feel comfortable speaking in front of others
- Learn how to act confidently
- Basic delivery skills, such as rate and pace, pause, use of intonation etc.
Level 2, "Develop your Public Speaking & Online Communication Skills"
- How to use your voice to engage your audience
- How to keep your audience's attention
- Breathing techniques
- Develop your delivery skills
- Use of microphone
- Techniques for online communication mediums such as zoom.
Level 3, "Public Speaking in Practice"
- How to think on your feet
- How to deliver Impromptu speeches
- Practice all the skills you have learnt in the previous levels.
We offer both private and group courses. Our private course consists of 6 x 40 minute classes that is tailored to meet the student’s exact needs. Cost of the course is €300. There is the option to sit a public speaking exam with the Leinster School of Speech and Drama. An additional fee applies for this exam.What our Students Say
"Please pass on my thanks to Danielle. It was really enjoyable working with her. Feel much more confident in my public speaking now. She helped to reduce the nerves around it, so I could actually enjoy it and get better:" Patrick, Dublin.
"Today I volunteered to be an MC for an event at my work - which is something is far away outside my comfort zone. Thanks to your training and techniques, I was able to perform well! Fake it till you make it was my secret weapon in addition to a good amount of diaphragmatic breathing - as you taught us! " Hanouf, Dublin.