Role Play for
Children with ASD
Drama Classes for Children who are Neurodiverse
The course will concentrate on the following areas:
- Vocal Work to improve tone, resonance and vocal nuances
- Script work to help with conversation skills.
- Delivery Skills required for presentations and public speaking
- Encouraging creative expression and social interaction
- Story work to encourage empathy
- All elements of performing arts e.g. music, movement and drama are incorporated as well. Consequently identifying and encouraging each individual’s interests and talents.
Age: 8 – 12 years
Location: Tennant Hall, Christchurch, Rathgar
Time: Mondays at 3.15pm
Drama and Elocution Classes for Children with Down syndrome
The course will primarily focus on helping improve the clarity of your child’s speech through drama vocal exercises. As well as drama games to help improve concentration and focus.
Each class is 30 minutes long and we recommend that the students, were possible, do 10 minutes of practice every day.
We would invite any new students to pop along for a trial class first.
Age: 6-12 years
Location: St. Lawrences, Kilmacud Parish Centre, Stillorgan
Time: Wednesdays at 4.00pm
Cost: €132 for 6 classes
The maximum number of students per class is 6,
New Students Always Welcome
Pop along for a free trial class to see if the class is suitable.
For more information or to book please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.