Online Level 1 Pronunciation – 3pm Irish Time- 6pm – Dubai Time; 26th September 2023March 12, 2023
Develop your Public Speaking Skills & Confidence Training 7pm Stillorgan; 20th September 2023May 10, 2023
Interview Preparation Skills Training
44 in stock
Impressive interview skills are essential to ensure success during your employment journey.
However, many people feel that they do not show themselves in the best possible light.
Throughout these private sessions, our New York- based communication expert, Julie Teicher, will cover the following:
- Positive visualization and breathing techniques to help control your nerves
- The importance of first impressions/how to create an outstanding first impression (via nonverbal and
- The differences between in-person and virtual interviews and how to prepare for both formats
- Several “standard” potential interview questions
- How to effectively and impressively respond to interview questions (regarding content, verbal and
- Strategies on how to respond to challenging and/or difficult questions (i.e. salary expectations/biggest
- Questions that the potential employee can ask the interviewer
- Successful “wrap-up”strategies of the interview
- How to appropriately create a follow-up message (if applicable)
If you feel that this class will be beneficial to your career success, our private interview coaching class details are below:
Type: Private Classes
Duration: Two by one hour training sessions. This allows you time to practice what you have learned for
the second session.
Location: Online via zoom
If you have any questions or would like to book, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your interest. We hope to see you soon!